lunes, 29 de noviembre de 2010

foolish, good charlotte :D

 Some people will tell you, it's foolish to believe, that someone else could feel the way you do.

 Well people might say, It seems a little strange To hope so secretly The way you do.
 But I don't see the harm in love. No, I don't see no harm at all. To fall foolishly, to hurt secretly. That someone else could feel this way, and fall foolishly.
 Been dying to tell you, not to lose your faith, Cuz I swear that love will one day find its way, Into your heart. Into your mind, into your life. You might find?
 So I don't see the harm in love, no I can't see no harm at all. To fall foolishly, to hurt secretly. That someone else can feel this way, and fall foolishly, Oh, and fall foolishly. Just to fall foolishly

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

rarezas